Moulded & Polished Lapel Pins
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- Simple and elegant appearance without enamel inks
- Raised polished metal combined with recessed brushed metal
- Standard diameters are 20mm, 30mm, or 40mm
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- Pricing shown is based on standard 20mm diameter
From the options below, just let us know which you would like in the notes section of our "Request a Quote" form.
Our most common and standard sizes are shown below, however we can also cater to almost any custom lapel pin size – depending on the nature of your design and print requirements. The figures below are only a guide for approximate diameter, we can create unique custom shapes or sizes to suit your needs.
- 20mm (approx. 0.8in), these pins are 1mm thick
- 30mm (approx. 1.2in), these pins are 1.4mm thick
- 40mm (approx. 1.6in), these pins are 1.6mm thick
What is Iron Stamped Mould & Polish?
This style of customization features an iron stamp moulding of your design followed by polishing and sand blasting the badge to create a contrasting finish that helps bring your logo, message, emblem or shield out of the background metal. Due to the fact these custom lapel pins do not have any ink fill to chip or print to wear off, they remain in pristine condition for much longer. The finished result is quite impressive and can last for decades!
We can imprint these lapel pins with your business logo, website, corporate slogan, or almost anything else you require! We also offer personalized lapel pins in the following styles:
- Screen Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Full Colour Digitally Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Stamped with Recessed Enamel Ink Fill
- Stamped with Raised Enamel Ink Fill
- Stamped with Economy (1 colour) Enamel Fill
How It Works
Our graphic team is happy to take your logo or vector artwork and turn it into a stunning lapel pin design, and in some cases we can even trace an image to make it suitable for lapel pin production (vectoring fee may apply).
If you're thinking of submitting your own production-ready artwork, there are a few things to consider when designing for these enamel pins:
- All raised and recessed metal areas should be at least 0.125mm wide
- For large designs (over 40mm diameter) we can achieve an extreme level of detail by using a slightly different manufacturing process, just ask us for more information if this style is of interest to you
We offer custom gift boxes, backing cards and velvet pouches on request. Below are just a few of our available gift packaging options. Please remember, if you have seen a special box or pouch you like elsewhere we are often able to source or produce these for you – just ask us!