Economy Enamel Lapel Pins
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- Simple yet elegant appearance
- Flat metal surface with a recessed ink fill
- Hard wearing Pantone-matched enamel inks
- Standard diameters are 20mm, 30mm, or 40mm
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- Pricing shown is based on standard 20mm diameter
Our most common and standard sizes are shown below, however we can also cater to almost any custom lapel pin size – depending on the nature of your design and print requirements. The figures below are only a guide for approximate diameter, we can create unique custom shapes or sizes to suit your needs.
- 20mm (approx. 0.8in), these pins are 1mm thick
- 30mm (approx. 1.2in), these pins are 1.4mm thick
- 40mm (approx. 1.6in), these pins are 1.6mm thick
What is Economy Enamel Ink Fill?
Our economy enamel (single colour stamp & fill) style is an excellent enamel pin option for organizations with a limited budget. Although best suited to more simple designs, we can still achieve a high level of detail with these lapel pins. We mould your design into the shape of the pin and then fill various sectors of the design with a single colour enamel ink to create an extremely long lasting and durable finish. What sets the economy enamel style apart is being able to achieve a similar effect as more expensive enamel pins, but at a lower price point. We use ink colours that are matched to the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library.
We can imprint these lapel pins with your business logo, website, corporate slogan, or almost anything else you require! We also offer personalized lapel pins in the following styles:
- Screen Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Full Colour Digitally Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Stamped with Recessed Enamel Ink Fill
- Stamped with Raised Enamel Ink Fill
- Simple Moulded and Polished (no ink fill or print)
How It Works
Our graphic team is happy to take your logo or vector artwork and turn it into a stunning lapel pin design, and in some cases we can even trace an image to make it suitable for enamel pin production (vectoring fee may apply).
If you're thinking of submitting your own production-ready artwork, there are a few things to consider when designing for these enamel pins:
- All ink fill areas should be at least 0.4mm diameter
- All metal colour-separation areas should be at least 0.125mm diameter
- We use inks to match the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library, so all CMYK or RGB colours would need to be converted
- Since enamel lapel pins can only use solid colours, we can't use gradients or half-tones on the artwork, but if you want to achieve a more photographic style pin then we recommend our Full Colour Printed Lapel Pins
Promotional lapel pins are the perfect way to reward long service to your staff, they make a fantastic achievement award in sports and by far our most requested use for these lapel pins is from non profit organizations looking to re-sell and raise funds or awareness for charity. Lapel pins have a massive return on investment for non profit groups, they have sold for as much as $100 to individuals and businesses that want to show support for a charity. They also make a great souvenir that can be pinned to hats, caps and backpacks.
Please note that due to the high level of quality and care that goes into the production of these pins, we require 15 business days lead time from artwork approval to fulfill your order.
We offer custom gift boxes, backing cards and velvet pouches on request. Below are just a few of our available gift packaging options. Please remember, if you have seen a special box or pouch you like elsewhere we are often able to source or produce these for you – just ask us!