Recessed Enamel Lapel Pins
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- High quality look and feel
- Perfect for recognition or raising awareness
- Recessed ink fill with raised metal edges
- Hard wearing Pantone-matched enamel inks
- Standard diameters are 20mm, 30mm, or 40mm
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- Pricing shown is based on standard 20mm diameter
From the options below, just let us know which you would like in the notes section of our "Request a Quote" form.
Our most common and standard sizes are shown below, however we can also cater to almost any custom lapel pin size – depending on the nature of your design and print requirements. The figures below are only a guide for approximate diameter, we can create unique custom shapes or sizes to suit your needs.
- 20mm (approx. 0.8in), these pins are 1mm thick
- 30mm (approx. 1.2in), these pins are 1.4mm thick
- 40mm (approx. 1.6in), these pins are 1.6mm thick
What is Recessed Enamel or Soft Enamel Ink Fill?
A brilliantly vibrant effect and by far our most popular branding style for custom lapel pins. We iron stamp your design into the shape of the badge and then fill sections of it with Pantone colour-matched enamel ink, this creates a beautiful and extremely long-lasting finish. The main difference between soft enamel and hard enamel is that soft enamel is recessed to give an almost 3D look and feel, where hard enamel has raised ink that gives it a more flat look and feel. We use ink colours that are matched to the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library.
We can imprint these lapel pins with your business logo, website, corporate slogan, or almost anything else you require! We also offer personalized lapel pins in the following styles:
- Screen Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Full Colour Digitally Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Stamped with Raised Enamel Ink Fill
- Simple Moulded and Polished (no ink fill or print)
- Stamped with Economy (1 colour) Enamel Fill
How It Works
Our graphic team is happy to take your logo or vector artwork and turn it into a stunning lapel pin design, and in some cases we can even trace an image to make it suitable for enamel pin production (vectoring fee may apply).
If you're thinking of submitting your own production-ready artwork, there are a few things to consider when designing for these enamel pins:
- All ink fill areas should be at least 0.4mm diameter
- All metal colour-separation lines should be at least 0.125mm wide
- We use inks to match the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library, so all CMYK or RGB colours would need to be converted
- Since enamel lapel pins can only use solid colours, we can't use gradients or half-tones on the artwork, but if you want to achieve a more photographic style pin then we recommend our Full Colour Printed Lapel Pins
Promotional lapel pins could be the perfect choice for your next campaign or branded business gift solution! With the ability to be shaped to almost any design you like, these custom logo lapel pins are then finished with a recessed ink fill (raised metal edges) Creating something unique for fundraisers, promotional business gift solutions or loyalty rewards can be easy to achieve and our selection of metal finish options and backing choices offer even further versatility. Don't miss out on the chance to create your custom branded metal lapel pins, contact us today to start designing or to find out more about this product!
Please note that due to the high level of quality and care that goes into the production of these pins, we require 15 business days' lead time from artwork approval to fulfill your order.
We offer custom gift boxes, backing cards and velvet pouches on request. Below are just a few of our available gift packaging options. Please remember, if you have seen a special box or pouch you like elsewhere we are often able to source or produce these for you – just ask us!