Raised Enamel Lapel Pins
- Competitive Pricing
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
- Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
- Fast Turnaround
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- High quality look and feel!
- Perfect for recognition or raising awareness
- Raised ink fill with raised metal edges (ink level with metal)
- Hard wearing Pantone-matched enamel inks
- Standard diameters are 20mm, 30mm, or 40mm
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- Pricing shown is based on standard 20mm diameter
From the options below, just let us know which you would like in the notes section of our "Request a Quote" form.
Our most common and standard sizes are shown below, however we can also cater to almost any custom lapel pin size – depending on the nature of your design and print requirements. The figures below are only a guide for approximate diameter, we can create unique custom shapes or sizes to suit your needs.
- 20mm (approx. 0.8in), these pins are 1mm thick
- 30mm (approx. 1.2in), these pins are 1.4mm thick
- 40mm (approx. 1.6in), these pins are 1.6mm thick
What is Raised Enamel or Hard Enamel Ink Fill?
A beautiful and durable effect, this method is a long-lasting alternative to our other branding styles for custom lapel pins. We iron stamp your design into the shape of the badge and then fill sections of it with Pantone colour-matched enamel ink. The main difference between hard enamel and soft enamel is that hard enamel has raised ink that gives it a more flat look and feel, where soft enamel is recessed to give an almost 3D look and feel. We use ink colours that are matched to the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library.
We can imprint these lapel pins with your business logo, website, corporate slogan, or almost anything else you require! We also offer personalized lapel pins in the following styles:
- Screen Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Full Colour Digitally Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Stamped with Recessed Enamel Ink Fill
- Simple Moulded and Polished (no ink fill or print)
- Stamped with Economy (1 colour) Enamel Fill
How It Works
Our graphic team is happy to take your logo or vector artwork and turn it into a stunning lapel pin design, and in some cases we can even trace an image to make it suitable for enamel pin production (vectoring fee may apply).
If you're thinking of submitting your own production-ready artwork, there are a few things to consider when designing for these enamel pins:
- All ink fill areas should be at least 0.5mm diameter
- All metal colour-separation lines should be at least 0.25mm wide
- We use inks to match the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library, so all CMYK or RGB colours would need to be converted
- Since enamel lapel pins can only use solid colours, we can't use gradients or half-tones on the artwork, but if you want to achieve a more photographic style pin then we recommend our Full Colour Printed Lapel Pins
Raised enamel lapel pins could be the perfect choice for your branded apparel accessory or marketing campaign! These handy promotional lapel pins are raised ink fill with raised metal edges (ink level with metal) allowing you to create something lasting with your design on. Custom shaped lapel pins offer a great option for fundraisers, helping raise brand awareness and custom business gifts for your staff and clients. Choose from a range of diameters and metal finishes and attachment options to create something unique for your brand that is tailored to your recipients' needs. Contact us today to start designing your custom logo raised enamel pins or to find out more about this awesome product!
Please note that due to the high level of quality and care that goes into the production of these pins, we require 15 business days' lead time from artwork approval to fulfill your order.
We offer custom gift boxes, backing cards and velvet pouches on request. Below are just a few of our available gift packaging options. Please remember, if you have seen a special box or pouch you like elsewhere we are often able to source or produce these for you – just ask us!