Promotional desk items & desktop accessories for staff
Promotional desktop accessories can really get your brand remembered. The key when purchasing a bulk order of promotional corporate items to hand out to your current and potential customers, as well as your employees, is to choose products that are likely to be used again and again by these individuals, as the more use these items see, the more your customers will be exposed to your company name and individual branding.
WGG! Sticky Note w/Pen StandPriced from $2.43 to $2.43
The Loop Pen BinPriced from $4.32 to $5.45
Printed Glasses ClothPriced from $2.24 to $2.68
Zoom (TM) Gridlock Bluetooth KeyboardPriced from $81.77 to $103.03
Jacob The Holiday DogPriced from $8.23 to $11.98
Rectangle Mouse MatPriced from $3.12 to $4.53
Flex Book-LightPriced from $2.15 to $3.02
Business Card Letter OpenerPriced from $2.75 to $3.11
Metropolitan Leather Photo BoxPriced from $44.75 to $56.40
Java VaultPriced from $34.68 to $51.26
Custom Desktop Accessories
You're going to want to employ a number of branding and advertising methods within your company, with the cheapest, in terms of the number of people who are exposed to your brand, being to have an item emblazoned with your logo in your customers' hands each and every day.
Here at Dynamic Gift we provide a vast range of desktop items, products and accessories that are available for bulk purchase at competitive prices, handing you a cheap way to get your company's name out there. Each of these products can be printed with your company name, logo, and important contact information, such as your website address and email.
Numerous Product Variations
It's no wonder that increasing numbers of Canadian business owners are coming to us to help supply them with branded desktop items to hand over to their customers and employees, to encourage these customers to order from them more frequently, or even place their first order with them.
Some of our most popular items here at Dynamic Gift, all of which you can buy fully personalized, include (but certainly isn't limited to):
- Letter Openers- these are great for placing your company's promotional message onto, as not only are they used frequently by your customers, when they're not in use they'll be left lying across their desks.
- Rulers- available in a number of styles, colors, and materials (our wooden rulers are particularly popular), these items offer ample space for your promotional message while at the same time handing your customers a practical tool.
- Business Card Holders- we have both plastic boxed business card holders available, as well as a classy holder designed to be taken with you.
- Glasses Cloths- a specialized item which works especially well when handed to customers and potential customers in the eyewear industry, the plastic holding these cloths together can be printed with your company name and logo.
- Mouse Pads- there's a fair chance that promotional mouse pads will never go out of style; with you increasing your odds of your mouse pad actually being used tremendously when you invest in an interesting shape and color combination.
- Keyboard Brushes- although small, keyboard brushes form great promo items as they're always kept on the owner's desk beside their keyboard, meaning they'll see your name and logo throughout their working day.
For a free price estimate, please click on the item(s) you're interested in, followed by clicking the large ‘GET A QUOTE' button on the right-hand side. When filling in your requirements, please provide any and all information you believe to be relevant to your purchase, so to ensure as accurate a quote as possible.
Why Companies Should Invest in Corporate Desk Accessories and Promotional Items
When companies present their services and products at trade shows, industry events, and conferences, potential customers often want to know more. Many of these conversations turn into business opportunities, but some go no further because the customer has no way to remember the company. However, Corporate desk accessories can be a great investment and way to get the message across. Below are a few benefits of branded corporate gifts for businesses and recipients.
Building Employee Morale and Company Unity
When gifts are given to employees, the workers learn to recognize their position as part of a larger whole. If a worker earns a reward for his or her hard work, a branded corporate gift can build their morale and make them feel appreciated. Even shareholders and executives can enjoy these gifts as a token of gratitude.
Building a Better Brand Image
When corporate desk gifts are distributed outside the company, they can help current and potential clients build brand loyalty. Companies that offer these gifts encourage prospective customers to form long-lasting business relationships. When a customer receives a corporate gift, they're more likely to do business with the company that provided it.
Cross-Company Item Networking
Corporate gifts and branded desk items might not be simple objects in every case. Depending on the industry, many companies give clients and staff exclusive products that haven't found their way into the larger market. This can be externally helpful, as it shows clients, customers, and other recipients that they're the first ones to get a particular item.
Greater Brand Recognition
Most corporate gifts are useful, practical, and long-lasting items. Memo pads, key chains, tote bags, pens, office supplies, and notebooks are used on a daily basis and, if they have corporate branding, will continually remind the user of the company.
Businesses of all sizes and types can benefit from the distribution of corporate gifts. Inside a company, they help build unity and team spirit, and they can reward workers for a job well done. To the rest of the world, corporate gifts can attract and retain customers while building brand image, loyalty, and recognition.