Screen Printed Lapel Pins
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- Eye-catching appearance with a smooth surface
- Spot colour printing with a hard epoxy coating
- Standard diameters are 20mm, 30mm, or 40mm
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- Pricing shown is based on standard 20mm diameter
Our most common and standard sizes are shown below, however we can also cater to almost any custom lapel pin size – depending on the nature of your design and print requirements. The figures below are only a guide for approximate diameter, we can create unique custom shapes or sizes to suit your needs.
- 20mm (approx. 0.8in), these pins are 1mm thick
- 30mm (approx. 1.2in), these pins are 1.4mm thick
- 40mm (approx. 1.6in), these pins are 1.6mm thick
What is Screen Printing?
Screen printing allow us to Pantone colour-match simpler graphics and logos in up to 5 colours. We then preserve the artwork with a smooth, hard epoxy top coating that is designed to keep the custom lapel pin looking crisp for years! This print method also offers a sharper, more crisp looking result than with full colour digital printing. We use ink colours that are matched to the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library.
We can imprint these lapel pins with your business logo, website, corporate slogan, or almost anything else you require! We also offer personalized lapel pins in the following styles:
- Full Colour Digitally Printed (with Epoxy Dome Finish)
- Stamped with Recessed Enamel Ink Fill
- Stamped with Raised Enamel Ink Fill
- Simple Moulded and Polished (no ink fill or print)
- Stamped with Economy (1 colour) Enamel Fill
How It Works
Our graphic team is happy to take your logo or vector artwork and turn it into a stunning lapel pin design, and in some cases we can even trace an image to make it suitable for lapel pin production (vectoring fee may apply).
If you're thinking of submitting your own production-ready artwork, there are a few things to consider when designing for these enamel pins:
- We use inks to match the Pantone+ (Solid Coated) "C" colour library, so all CMYK or RGB colours would need to be converted
- Since screen printed lapel pins can only use solid colours, we can't use gradients or half-tones on the artwork, but if you want to achieve a more photographic style pin then we recommend our Full Colour Printed Lapel Pins
Be careful not to overlook the effectiveness of screen printed epoxy dome lapel pins! These pins feature your logo screen printed onto the base layer and then they are coated in an extremely durable resin finish that lasts for years. People keep these quality lapel pins for years which also helps to promote your brand, charity, business, product or service. Screen printed lapel pins can also be given out at a special event to remind people to return next year. Talk to our sales team today so that we can prepare you a firm written quote and a free mock-up in record time!
Please note that due to the high level of quality and care that goes into the production of these pins, we require 15 business days lead time from artwork approval to fulfill your order.
We offer custom gift boxes, backing cards and velvet pouches on request. Below are just a few of our available gift packaging options. Please remember, if you have seen a special box or pouch you like elsewhere we are often able to source or produce these for you – just ask us!