ComfortFit© PLUS Custom Face Mask (6-Ply)
We have the best prices in Canada. Request your 100% free quote today!
Free Artwork Services
Why do it yourself? Leave the work to us and get free mockups before ordering!
Our speedy production helps get your order to you faster! Request rush service to get it ASAP!
- Promote yourself in style while staying safe and respecting social distancing
- Protects the wearer from breathing in hazardous particles and bacteria
- Hypoallergenic inner layer is rated SPF 50+ with antimicrobial and moisture-wicking properties
- Stitched in 3-ply N95 material middle layer that is fully washable and re-usable
- Full colour dye sublimation with unlimited creative potential
- Canadian made, right here in Cambridge Ontario
- Looking for an economy 3-ply version? Click here
Our custom face masks are available in 4 standard sizes:
Please reference the chart below to help with selecting your appropriate mask size(s). Please note that sizing is intended as a guideline only, since face shapes/sizes will vary from person to person. Use your best judgement when selecting sizes to order, as refunds or exchanges cannot be provided on this product.
Protect Staff & Visitors with Reliable PPE Essentials
Health organizations now recommend wearing masks in public places like grocery stores and parks. These washable and reusable face masks feature a 6-layer design that is ideal for showing your style while following social distancing rules. We start with a high-quality fire rated dual-layer micro stretch outer material (where we dye sublimate your custom design!), combined with a blank white anti-microbial and hypoallergenic microfibre inner layer that also carries SPF50+ and moisture-wicking properties. Between them we stitch in a 3-ply polypropylene nanofibre composite filter (N95 material) that helps protect the wearer from breathing in hazardous particles with over 99% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE). To finish them off, these masks also come equipped with a bendable internal metal nose bridge and soft, comfortable, adjustable black ear loops!
Handling & Washing Instructions
- Machine or hand wash mask in cold water before first use (only a small amount of cleaning product - avoid fabric softener)
- Adjust the mask to fit over your mouth and nose, then position the loops behind your ears and adjust the nose bridge
- While wearing, avoid touching the outer layer to prevent contamination
- After each use, wash mask in cold water (only a small amount of cleaning product - avoid fabric softener)
- Lay flat to air dry, or by machine on tumble dry low
Please note that this product is not an approved medical face mask.