Arctic Zone 22-Can Zipperless HardBody Cooler
Minimum Order: 12
Discounts may be available for larger order quantities!
Priced from $38.37 to $48.33
Pricing may vary based on quantity, print and delivery requirements. Contact us for your personalized quote today!
- Featuring high density thermal insulation, this cooler is perfect for long days at the beach or the game
- Easy access lid and FDA-compliant, recyclable and removable Hardbody liner maintains the cooler's shape
- SmartShelf fits inside hard liner to separate food and drinks
- Zipperless main compartment with hook and loop flap closure holds up to 16 standard size 355mL cans in the removable liner
- Zippered, expandable, insulated front pocket holds an additional 6 cans
- Side mesh pocket
- Adjustable, padded backsaver shoulder strap developed to combat the strain of carrying a heavy cooler
- Made from 420D polyester with Ultra Safe leak-proof, easy clean PEVA lining
Looking for a sassy cooler bag to carry around as you run your daily errands? Don't worry with our Arctic Zone 22-Can Zipperless HardBody Cooler, you will definitely make a statement. This patented easy to access zipperless bag has a zipperless lid and is a FDA compliant bag as it can be recycled. The removable hardbody is not only leak-proof but gives this cooler shape and is easy to clean.it has a smart shelf lining which can be used to separate food and drinks Combined with high density thermal insulation, this cooler is perfect for long days at the beach or the game. The zipperless main compartment has a velcro flap and has the capacity to hold up to 16 cans of your favourite drink.and can be removed if not in use. It also features a zippered expandable insulated front pocket and can further hold up to 6 cans. It also contains a side mesh pocket and has a adjustable padded backsaver shoulder strap making carrying of heavy things feel comfortable.
Pricing varies based on quantity,print and delivery requirements.
Contact us below for yourpersonalized quote today!
Looking for more information? Ask us here!