Samsung, Hynix, Toshiba.
Grade A Tier 1 Chip.
500,000 Write/Read cycles.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Capacity 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Compatibility PC or Notebook with a USB interface, Apple Macintosh with USB interface.
- Operating Systems Windows 7, 8, 8,1, Vista XP/2000/ME/98/95, Mac OS 8.6 and above, Linux 2.4.X
- Drivers Only required for Windows 98/95. Online download available.
- Transfer Rate High Speed USB 3.0, 2.0, USB 1.1 Compatible.
- Data Retention 10 Years Minimu, 500,000 write cycles.
- Data customization services include: Standard Data Preload, Menu-Prompt Autorun, AutoPlay Autorun, Non-Erasable Content, Custom Icon Creation and USB Serialization Services
- Virtual Pre-Production Proof and PMS color matching services are provided. Promotional flash drives
These Swivel USB Drives
are made with an eco-friendly material called HDP, or High Density Paper. Swivel drive means that it has a cover that stays connected to the device, and swivels closed and open when it’s in use. So you don’t ever have to worry about losing the cap that protects the USB drive. You can order your HDP USB Swivel Drives
in various colors. You will also have a choice between two finishes, white pearl or brushed alloy. They each have 500,000 read/write cycles, and each one is equipped with a Grade A Tier 1 chip. There are three different types of chips, which include Samsung, Hynix, and Toshiba. You can also customize exactly how your business name or logo will appear on each one. They are perfect to hand out as incentive gifts to employees, clients, and you can even hand them out at social events to help drive a new customer base to your business.